Everything you need to know about the registration process
1) Registration will close as each session fills up. Registrations arriving afterward will be put on the waiting list. If your session is full, the camp office will contact you to let you know of other available sessions or to confirm that you want to remain on the waiting list. Deposit checks for anyone on a waiting list will not be cashed. If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted by the camp office.
2) Registration will remain open for any unfilled sessions until the first day of each session. If you register after June 5, the full cost is due with the registration form.
3) A non-refundable deposit of $50 per Day Camper and $100 per Overnight Camper must be included with the completed registration form in order for you to secure your child's place at camp.
4) Payments may be made online or by check. Checks should be made payable to Camp Briarwood. Be sure to include your child's name and the camp session he/she is attending on the bottom of your check.
5) Registration may be done online or by printing and mailing with a deposit to the Camp Briarwood Office at 2200 Briarwood Way, Birmingham, AL 35243 or drop off in the Camp Briarwood Office (G-100).
6) All remaining balances for Day, Overnight Campers must be paid by June 5. Upon receipt of your registration and deposit, we will email you a confirmation notice along with a statement of your account.
NOTE: On June 6, we may begin to fill the spots of unpaid campers with those on the waiting lists.